Data Centre Water Solutions
a new standard of excellence in data centre water treatment
Whitewater have the experience and expertise to deliver environmentally efficient water treatment package plants that meet the complex demands of both Hyperscale and Enterprise Data Centres. Our data centre treatment process guarantees a reduction in OPEX costs through reduced power consumption while also delivering up to 90% recovery of all process water.
Our process engineers and data centre experts can help you design and develop site specific treatment systems while our highly skilled internationally mobile project teams deliver turnkey projects.
Our skilled team of engineers deliver complex Water Treatment Engineering services using the latest design tools such as REVIT and 3D modelling. Whitewater’s process design, build, installation and commissioning services – along with our data centre expertise – provide you with a partner you can trust to deliver.
- Project and programme management expertise
- Design (all phases)
- 3D Visualisation
- Mechanical an electrical installation
- Full PLC control and automation
- Commissioning services
- Onsite maintenance contracts
- BIM and LEAN manufacturing processes
Whitewater Sustainable Solutions
With the increase demand on scarce water sources and a requirement for reduction in energy consumption, Whitewater have developed treatment solutions to minimise the impact on the environment. Our system design maximises the user of sustainable water sources with re-use paramount in our design. Our systems can also be tailored to treat complex feed water.
- Low energy membranes
- Energy efficient design
- Excellent waste recovery
- Rainwater harvesting solutions for data centres
- Greywater re-use systems
- Complex water source treatment solutions
Whitewater Modular Data Centre Water Treatment Solutions
Whitewater have developed modular data centre water treatment solutions which can be shipped to site fully tested and validated, significantly saving time and money. Our design can be customised or standardised to meet customer requirements, which can be scaled up to meet future needs. Additional benefits of the modular solutions are:
All mechanical and electrical installation completed off-site reducing costs.
- All mechanical and electrical equipment fully tested prior to delivery to site.
- FAT testing completed prior to shipment.
- On-site civil works are significantly reduced saving time and money.
- Installation and deployment can be schedules to suite your on-site requirements.
Discover more about the data centre water solutions we have provided.