If you are a proactive person with strong technical administrative focus, take pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of a growing engineering company this could be your next long term role. We are looking for a professional with a proven track record in Technical Administrative Support. The successful candidate will be driven; results focused with a “can do” attitude and will be a core member of the Projects team.
Project Technical Administrator Job Responsibilities:
The Project Technical Administrator will coordinate the many administrative tasks related to both design and delivery of water treatment projects through the use of document control, data, spreadsheets and manuals to maintain efficient flow and quality for water treatment projects. Assist the project design and contracts management team with administrative duties. Develop and recommend processes and procedures to enhance department workflow. Prepares and maintains a wide variety of spreadsheets, drawings and manuals in support of the project department. Streamline data and may develop new worksheets, databases, or other software tools to facilitate data entry and tracking. Coordinates various assigned project activities that may include gathering and reviewing a variety of data using company resources, compiling and formatting data to a finished product, and getting necessary approvals in order to meet requirement management timelines. The Project Technical Administrator will communicate with other departments and department staff regarding project requirements, timelines, or project-related information. Stay engaged with projects and be able to accurately read out status in a timely manner an update budgetary cost sheets, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field or the equivalent in training and education.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience that demonstrates organizational and leadership skills associated with project
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals from all levels of the organisation and a variety of external suppliers.
- MS Office and Project experience required
- Previous experience in a team or project role is preferred
This is a permanent position, based in Bray, Co. Wicklow